MactavisheMactavishe

Main Art Reviews Stats

Portal Panic Portal Panic

Ok man ,here i go this portal panic is a great game of adventure ,but you have serious problem in it , who you need to fix:
- In picos level when you get pico i can't pick the spoon with salad finger why he's dont jump two block to take the spoon,and in the same level i don't can get the skull with daddy,because he's don,t jump in fall block and don't have a machine to change the character.
- In the golden level when you pick the last key to pbot if you make the course to the right with bitey you pass the blind block's seen by salad fingers , and you see the finish of background wall and you fall in the game forever ,the unique way to back is press R .
- And in the last fight with pbot i don't gain the medal i don't know if is with my computer here or a bug of the game.

*if you fixing all this problem ,this is will a good game of adventure ,good luck man.

Ghosrun Ghosrun

I like this game ,he have a good dinamic and very good music in it,just me when i see the ball i middle lost me in the color but the game is ok and i hope of the author and game make part of NG,good luck man.

Bub Break Bub Break

ok,im first place i hate games like this tipy,but my sister of 9 years old see me testing this game and he s loved this game and start to play and i make seen him playing the game and i see a game with evolution,normally we just see games of this tipe a ball and bar slowly and i think this very boring but this game have ballon who form objects and animals and make upgrades in the and because of this i think this game deserve passed to NG if you pass my sister will continuos play,thank and good luck man.