MactavisheMactavishe

Main Art Reviews Stats

Portal Panic Portal Panic

Ok man ,here i go this portal panic is a great game of adventure ,but you have serious problem in it , who you need to fix:
- In picos level when you get pico i can't pick the spoon with salad finger why he's dont jump two block to take the spoon,and in the same level i don't can get the skull with daddy,because he's don,t jump in fall block and don't have a machine to change the character.
- In the golden level when you pick the last key to pbot if you make the course to the right with bitey you pass the blind block's seen by salad fingers , and you see the finish of background wall and you fall in the game forever ,the unique way to back is press R .
- And in the last fight with pbot i don't gain the medal i don't know if is with my computer here or a bug of the game.

*if you fixing all this problem ,this is will a good game of adventure ,good luck man.

Ghosrun Ghosrun

I like this game ,he have a good dinamic and very good music in it,just me when i see the ball i middle lost me in the color but the game is ok and i hope of the author and game make part of NG,good luck man.

Bub Break Bub Break

ok,im first place i hate games like this tipy,but my sister of 9 years old see me testing this game and he s loved this game and start to play and i make seen him playing the game and i see a game with evolution,normally we just see games of this tipe a ball and bar slowly and i think this very boring but this game have ballon who form objects and animals and make upgrades in the and because of this i think this game deserve passed to NG if you pass my sister will continuos play,thank and good luck man.

Thwack a Troll Thwack a Troll

Too your first game,this dont toooo bad ,is a little fun but you need make a corretions in the game trying adjust the grhaps and try to make differents troll faces ,this is it man ,good luck.

tk5800 responds:

um... "adjust the grhaps" what?, also I went with the pink trolls because my tafe teacher said i had to, that and I wanted to keep it as OC as possible

Farm Dreams Farm Dreams

The style of puzzle with money is new to me ,because of this i think this will make part of the puzzles of NG,just need change the space of animals,decorative and buildings....

Monstrosity Monstrosity

this is very great game of action,because he have greats ghraphics,good song enter of battle and the day ,i like much of the bosses in game ,he's have a laughter much crazy,and the perfomance is good very good and more with the evolution of easy,medium and hard mode,very good.

My Angel My Angel

this is a good game of chain action,short,but good.

Epos Epos

Hardly RPG

In the penultimte boss OMG!!! I try and Try ,I Trined To up 2 lvls and with much lucky i kill him.....in the end thats is a grat RPG he's deserve my 10 ^.^ =D